Happy Holidays. Our offices will be closed from Friday,
December 21, 2018 and will re-open on Wednesday, Jaunary 2, 2019.
Welcome and thank you for visiting the CPA Professional Liability Plan’s website. Formerly known as AICA Services Inc., we are the administrator of the Canadian CPA profession’s professional liability insurance programs.
We provide small and medium sized accounting firms across Canada and in Bermuda with access to a stable plan of professional insurance at a reasonable cost.
Introducing Our New Name
We recently changed our name to CPA Professional Liability Plan Inc. (In Quebec exclusively, the business name ACPAI Insurance has been used since the unification of the accounting profession in 2012.)
The purpose of the name change was to better reflect the recent unification of the Canadian accounting profession under the CPA banner. Although our name has changed, our mandate and services remain the same.
OBTAIN A QUOTE
Fill out an application form to receive a no-obligation quotation. Coverage may be bound effective the date we receive your payment.
For Quebec CPAs only:
group professional liability insurance plan or excess insurance
Legacy CGA Plan members, please click here.
- By completing an application form, there is no obligation to purchase a professional liability insurance policy from CPA PLI. Furthermore, CPA PLI’s receipt of a completed application form does not bind it to provide an insurance policy.
- The quotation will be based on the accuracy of the information provided. Please carefully read all statements and answer all questions on the application.
Modes of Payment:
- Lump sum payment by cheque;
- Credit card (VISA or MasterCard) payment by phone for premiums of $2,000 and under; or
- Monthly payment plan at an interest rate of 10%, using post-dated cheques. Please contact us for more information.
Although we have a new name and new members, what won’t change is our commitment to provide excellent products and service.